Know More about Essential Oils. With the resurgence in the popular market, not all oils are alike. Be sure you know what you are buying.Read More
The Beautiful Together Blog
Get natural beauty and health tips, learn about labels and ingredients or get uplifted with stories about personal triumphs and building conscious communities. It is all part of what makes us beautiful together.
Benefits of our Moisturizers
Natural ingredients make for incredible benefits! Check out our all star cast of moisturizers and essential oils and what they can do for your skin and hair!
Wax locks in moisture and helps keep skin firm and plump. Beeswax may be applied to minor burns or other skin damage in order to help the skin heal. Honey has antibacterial properties that prevent infection in minor abrasions.
Honey not only attracts water but it helps absorb and retain it on hair and skin.
Shea Butter soothes an irritated scalp without clogging pores. It softens hard and brittle hair without leaving hair greasy or heavy, and it acts as a thermal protector by coating the hair and deflecting heat tool damage. Shea butter can also naturally shield hair from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Lanolin absorbs moisture from the air around it rejuvenating dry skin tissue and relieving the pain and cracking of dry skin. When massaged into hair, it provides a softness to otherwise unmanageable hair.
• Helpful for the treatment of hair loss • Calming scent
• Soothes the skin and aids in healing
• Good as an antiseptic agent, and a disinfectant
• Soothing relief from inflammation and irritation
• Keeps you feeling fresh and cool
• Antiseptic and antibiotic properties
• Diminishes scars, marks and spots on skin
• Protects cuts and scrapes against infection
• Anti-allergenic and helpful in removing toxins
**This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This document is for educational purposes only. Consult a doctor for medical advise.