The banana mask contains potassium, vitamins E and C, which all promote clear glowing skin and anti-aging effects. In addition, lemon and honey has antibacterial properties which helps treat and prevent acne.
1. Mash one ripe banana in a small bowl.
2. Stir in one tablespoon of raw honey.
3. Add 1 tsp organic lemon juice.
4. Apply the mask to your clean, dry skin for 10 minutes.
5. Wash off with warm water, then moisturize as necessary.*
Honey Citrus Mask
This recipe is a light refreshing mask that will give your skin new life!
1. Combine three tablespoons of organic orange juice with a quarter-cup of raw honey.
2. Rub the mixture lightly over your clean face and then leave it on for 15 minutes.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and moisturize if necessary*.
Tightening Yogurt Mask
1. Combine 2 tablespoons of plain, organic yogurt with 2 tablespoons organic lemon juice
2. Add 1 tsp of raw honey
3. Apply the mask to your clean, dry skin for 10 minutes.
4. Wash off with warm water, then moisturize as necessary*
You can also add any of these ingredients to the tightening mask
1 tsp turmeric (helps balance oils on skin)
1 tsp ground oats (antioxidant rich properties can help undo damage to the skin)
Pureed avocado (moisturize this skin and treat acne)
Combine ingredients and spread on the face. Let sit for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
* We wanted to caution you on using straight coconut oil as a facial moisturizer. Coconut oil can be quite heavy as a facial moisturizer so it can clog pours and actually cause dryness. We recommend using a light oil or try out facial moisturizer.